Does your website meet the DSQS?
The internet has been around for a long time now, yet there still isn't a true quality standard for websites. Although there are tools online to test specific aspects of websites, they do not cover everything and often only make sense to web developers themselves.
We created the DSQS to give customers an easy way to benchmark the quality of their website.
What does the DSQS test for?
The DSQS assesses a company's digital presence on five key points (Click each point for more information)
Gold assessment tests
Platinum Assessment tests
- Social Engagement
- Search Engine Optimisation
Your final assesment is based on a combination of the above critiera and is graded as follows:
- Fail (The site did not grade highly enough to achieve a pass)
- Bronze (Quality standard is passable)
- Silver (Quality standard is good but has room for improvement)
- Gold (Quality standard is excellent with little room for improvement)
- Platinum (The Platinum standard states that you conform to the Gold standard AND you have a solid Social Engagement and SEO policy)
The standards of the DSQS are high but don't worry, if you fail or you are unhappy with the result you receive, you can retake the audit within 6 months, completely free of charge.
Your website itself is all that is assessed in the gold standard, the platinum assessment is performed (on request) at no additional cost, however additional information will be required for these assessments.
The coveted platinum standard has not yet been acheived by anyone (even us!) We'd LOVE to see a company achieve this standard so much that if you can acheive it, we will refund 100% of your assessment cost and feature you on our website.
What does a DSQS audit entail?
Upon purchasing an audit, you will be sent a request for information. When we have received that information we will submit a report to you - within 10 working days - containing a list of recommendations for improving your website.